My summer is coming to a close

 Well, it's something that no one wants to acknowledge, but summer is coming to a close.  Even with a few weeks left in August, I have but a few days before I'm back to work full time.  School is coming!

This summer brought family get aways, day trips, pool visits, weaving, dyeing, kayaking, acting in a play, attending a wedding, and more vacations.  It's been jam packed with fun.  We got to see the beautiful Fundy Isles of Campobello and Grand Manan.  They are family favourites!  Visiting the Isles lets us walk beaches and search for sea glass and treasures.  We also got to Prince Edward Island and enjoyed the sights around Montague - a beautiful spot!

Friars Bay, Campobello NB

Friars Bay, Campobello NB

Kayaking in Friars Bay

Wood Island Ferry, PEI

Wood Island beach, PEI

Belfast PEI

Low tide at Wood Islands PEI


With the return to school next week comes a slow down in the studio.  Not a stop, but a slow down.  I will continue to make and post my items for sale.

Kings Landing has been a highlight of my summer - they still have my scarves, cowls and owls in stock until their season closes October 9.  Visit them this fall for a cool experience and adventure.




I endeavour to make photo albums of my inventory for Facebook so you can shop directly from me as the holiday gift giving season approaches.  

I still have many scarves to put on the loom and weave off.  



There are many ornamnets in stock - gnomes and owls.  





I have some bags for sale.

I have some other items that will pop up once I get photos :)


Thanks for following along this summer.  It's been wonderful!  

Comments

Popular Posts