Go Gnome Go

I started making tree gnomes last fall and these little folks are always so different in personality.  There's something very satifsying about making smaller objects that are decorative.  These "little" guys are about 6" tall (from beard bottom to top of hat).  

Each gnome has it's own personality.  I find as I make them, that even two in the same colors can be very much different and unique to their own.  

For example, if they have red hats and white beards they look a lot like a Santa.



Why keep the Santa theme?

I branched out to other beard colors and the gnomes really took over for fun creative time.  

The beige beards

The white beards

The grey beards


These little guys are $7 each or a pair for $12.  They make great tree ornaments and wreath decorations.  They hang well on hooks and can fit into any decor.  If you’re interested in one or a gang, reach out to me at substitutesarah@gmail.com or through my Facebook Page:  Sarah McIntyre Textiles

I’ll do local pick up or ship at customers expense.  

Comments

Popular Posts