Wrap it up!

One thing weavers always make are scarves.  They're a vessel for playful colors and textures, patterns and variable lenghts work for all occasions.  They can be for summer, fall, winter or spring!

I tend to make one of a kind scarves when I'm figuring out my next project.  

Right now I have some scarves in stock that are available through me.  Each one is a one of a kind scarf, hand woven or hand knit, sometimes even hand dyed.  


Scarf #1

This scarf is handwoven in an alpaca/silk wool combo.  
It's luxuriously soft!  
The colors are steel/light blue/dark blue.  
It's 9" wide and approx 80" long to wrap around and keep someone toasty warm on a windy or cool day.  
$75 for this one.  


Scarf #2

This scarf is 100% cotton chenille.
Hand dyed and hand woven. 
Colors are teal/blue/yellow
It's 8" wide and long enough to wrap around to keep you warm on a cool, breezy day.
Cotton chenille makes this an all year round accessory.
$75 for this one.


Scarf #3

This one is hand knit.
It's a cowl/infinity scarf style in 100% merino wool.
Colors are cranberry and lime. 
It will sit comfortably around the neck one time, no looping.
A perfect accessory for fall!
$35 for this one.


Anything you see on this blog is available for sale.  You can email me at substitutesarah@gmail.com or connect with me through my Facebook page:  Sarah McIntyre Textiles.


Comments

Popular Posts